- Client83 Agency
- ServicesEvent Promotional Campaign
- Launch projecthttps://www.jacobitetrail.co.uk/
Creative and Promotional support for a major new exhibition for Summer 2017 – On the Trail of Bonnie Prince Charlie and the Jacobites
Over the last few months’ we’ve been working closely with the 83 Agency, to produce a series of items to celebrate this summer’s major exhibition at the National Museum of Scotland.
The NMS along with the National Trust for Scotland, Historic Scotland and the Palace of Holyroodhouse alongside VistScotland have all joined together to promote the story of Bonnie Prince Charlie and the Jacobites, throughout Scotland.
Visit the exhibition at the NMS and then spend some time at the various locations across Scotland that were of major importance during the five Jacobite rebellions.
To support this major campaign, we have designed and produced a number of on-line information portals, including a website promoting the exhibition, and featuring competitions and other offers, as well as a comprehensive tourist e-book introducing the history, background and locations of all of the significant places with Jacobite connections and on-line advertising to promote the competitions, and an e-marketing campaign to send offers straight into your mailbox.
In addition to the Digital marketing, we have also created a series of printed items including press and magazine adverts, and a handy Z-card map showing the location of all the historic sites.
Items for this Campaign:
• Z-card map of Scotland featuring a location guide to the most notable Jacobite sites from Brodie Castle in the North to the National Museum of Scotland in the South.
• On line E-book, telling the story of the campaigns, the history and location of the important sites, and how to get to each of them. http://ebook.jacobitetrail.co.uk/
• Website featuring promotions and links to the many interesting and relevant places associated with the Jacobite rebellions. https://www.jacobitetrail.co.uk/
• Email Marketing – design and creation of responsive email marketing campaigns to registered users.
• On-line advertising – including banner adverts of all sizes and shapes (The List) and site take-overs (“Who Do You Think You Are” Magazine website).
• Press / Magazine Advertising – A full campaign of press advertising in newspapers, magazines and trade press
• Social Media including Twitter, Facebook and SnapChat with the creation of Jacobites a SnapChat Geofilter